O’Donnell Line Construction Company Inc. was established in 1986 and is a small woman-owned business with Disadvantaged Business (DBE) certification from the New Hampshire Department of Transportation. O’Donnell Line Construction specializes in the following services:
- Emergency storm restoration aid
- Overhead Line Construction and maintenance – Electric and Communication
- Underground Line Construction and maintenance – Electric and Communication
- Trenching, equipment pad and conduit installations
- Area and Sports lighting installations and maintenance
- High voltage DC Hi-potential testing and fault locating up to 100KV
- Underground utility lines locating and marking
- Installation, terminating and splicing of High Voltage cables
- Hi-potential testing of Bucket trucks
- 24 hour emergency service
Our customers include public utilities as well as commercial, industrial and institutional clients. Emergency storm response crews are available 24/7 and are mobilized quickly and efficiently to both the U.S. and Canada.
We have received safety training and certifications in OSHA 10, confined space, CPR, and first aid. Manufacture’s training and certification include 3M, Elastimold, and Raychem. Licenses include MA Electrician and MA Hoisting Engineer.
O’Donnell Line Construction is a member of IBEW Local 104, NECA, and Central Massachusetts Chamber of Commerce.